Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Infidelity dont make me an accessory

Love is so cheap to me i typically have to fight the temptation to fall in love at the wrong time with the wrong person or with a bad start


i have to fight falling in love with a married man .. or otherwise engaged man .. Because they put you in a situation where you have to compromise your own principles ? end your relationship and come at me without the baggage hiding sneaking ect .
why should i have to settle for a relationship in which i
may be hurting an innocent woman and children or not so innocent woman that you would otherwise have nothing to do with .. what does that say about my moral compass?. Don't make me and accessory ? i want to enter into a relationship clean in because bad start relationships are cursed and always have bad ending smart girls should always ask their new Bf's about previous GF's only to ascertain how they broke up was it bad dangerous psycho violent based on infidelity? how did it start ?


it's shameful that other women don't give fellow women and themselves that kind of consideration

but this discriminated against homo does

Come clean or don't come at all ..


Oh and you can trust me around your man .. he would have have to end it with you and prove it to me first

and trust is valuable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home