Monday, May 07, 2007

XplicitMan

The trend never stands alone

Trends are always silly

it's about the people who start them and exhibit well



like if a cute person never wore a flat tops or the mullets it would not have spread the way it did
or bell bottoms without sexy supporters

knee pads
shall I go on ?
the trends alone would have been doomed



Normal people see a beautiful person wearing something and think

"hey I can pull that off too."

but that always signals the death knell for the trend


so don't do it if you're not going to make it look good.

well accept the fanny pack no one can make that look good.. and yet it was very resourceful

I can still fit my walkman a can of soda and bag of chips into my old leather waist strap

Please bring it back I hate carrying things in my hand ..

I have a contentious relationship with manual labor it's a complex stemming from being bred a slave with royal blood



let my fanny pack go

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home