Friday, May 11, 2007

Restless legs sydrome

SO I was all set and ready to get on requip
The new drug to remedy RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME



the restless legs syndrome relief pills and the latest in an arsenal of placebo drugs pouring out the pipeline to cure ailments you never knew you had (like the dreaded funny elbow syndrome or blinking rhythmically disease or the infamous cutting people off in traffic only to go slower than them syndrome- that one has the highest mortality rate)

I had a comprehensive phake disease article written years ago and due to be published the day that Ironically my home burned to ground


But since the fire I actually developed what I think is restless legs syndrome. I usually keep my mobile phone in either of my two front pockets .. But i spin records when im at home and i keep the phone on vibrate when im playing so i can feel the phone in an emergency ( my friends and family often need to be bailed out or discharged from somewhere)

but recently l've been playing records and I'll feel my leg vibrate when the phone ring .. But when i reach in the pocket for my phone. It s not there . So Ill go into my bedroom some 50 feet away ..(and there I'll see my phone on the bed ringing away and my leg vibrating in tandem sans(without)sin Telephone.. I'm no physicist or is it chemistry .. whatever BUT Has anybody else noticed that ... why does my leg vibrate when the phone is in another room ?

maybe it s just a phenomenon may be im just a phenomenom
have they cured phenomenon yet? .. maybe I have a possessive telephone .


"you will answer me MF"


or maybe the good folks at requip found a way to give me RLS so I have to take requip and shelve my critical article Perhaps they are actually working with cellphone companies to spread RLS or it's pseudo symptoms across the nation!!!

c how well that worked

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home