Sunday, October 23, 2011

the statistician

from nascence i was concerned with statistics and the outcomes to inform me on decisions options various outcomes relative to my own life
i focused much of my youth on engaging people in the most earnest opinions regardless of their sacrosanct natures


the numbers are in
Numbers are present right here in our own hands right in front of our noses
and the numbers speak for themselves
occasions in the future are relative to occasion in the past
outcomes of previous occasions should have merit to inform future occasions


God bless
but the numbers inform my decisions





presently the numbers rule me exclusively













by
the
way
what happened to family fued with Mr Harvey ? i cant find it there is 100 mejicanos dijeron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home