Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Besos backwards courtship ADios

when did becoming an adult mean you constantly forgo the kiss > maybe im sleeping with people I dont want to kiss a nice booty is a nice booty
Kissing takes away from the bump and grind time ..
I dont know where that mouth has been
Maybe im not ready to be slobbering on someone
maybe the kiss is more intimate than sex
so even if kissing is intimate so is good sex and id rather that than a fri to lay (a light tasty snack you devour quickly in large numbers) but even that can be so uncomplicated and that's nice too but does uncomplicated make it hollow invalid weak . Ive had encounters where we started having sex and evolved to kissing

I guess eventually we would have made it to first base

perhaps this was prompted by the ?
"how many people have you slept with?"
"Blacks white asian latin male female can I get a cateagory ?"

whats sleeping with is that include water sports or an activity that would require latex gloves

is that a juvenile question or am i just a slut


and is that a crime to love?
Is the energy of love going to reward me for being 2 charitable with my body .
i doubt it


I stopped smokin im working out
my rates are going up
Phases come and phases go
me sleeping with those I wont kiss . That phase is over

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home