Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The double O double A rule will double Ur fortune

I was talking with a friend and I haven't seen him in a few years in fact I didn't recognize them out in public .. and although we were once very good friends i couldn't even remember their name.. I have a memory problem when it comes to personal events in my life. It's often embarrassing I recently remembered that i had a long distance affair for a few years just a few years ago and i couldn't recall any detail outside of our initial meeting


But as consolation for my poor memory I like to think that I'm a good friend and that I've matured enough to surround myself with good friends who support me and my ambitions and to apologize to old friends I've screwed over.( just 1500 more to go)


Recently I was discussing with my old acquaintance their current living and working conditions. This guy has brains and looks but has had trouble finding a FT job and a stable residence ..

I told him right away that I didn't think that was his fault .. I said it was his current friends..
He was shocked at my candid and assertion

I said :


"who are your friends? You have bad friends.. most people secure jobs and housing through friends and family and if your family doesn't or cant help then your friendships are all the more important.. I'm proud to say that most of my friends are in the position to help me with work and housing if not then their just an acquaintance.


to add injury to insult his good for nothing com padres actually criticise and demoralize him for not having a good job or a his own residence

I responded

" I don't accept advice without assistance and I don't accept opinions without opportunity .. the least they could do for you is get the hell out of your way...tell them to write their hollow 'pinions on a stamp and mail it to apathy-ville (AKA I don't give a rat tail road),.. because if your in no position to assist me you need to swallow it and get the hell out of my way so i can take the time wasted listening to your crap and invest it in making virtuous friends who can and will assist me ..not diss me.... fortunately I am that kind of friend and i will help you as i've helped friends before you as friends have helped me ... In fact the friends that have helped me never fall out of my memory.. i still remember the name and face of the lady at the bank in Illinois's that went above and beyond to approve my first major loan and one day I'm going to reward her appropriately.. I'm beholden to her much as i was to the friend that helped me get my past two jobs although he does owe me a couple hundred dollars "

Good friends would never let their friend slip into insolvency .

having a rough time dump your unhelpful friends because there are virtuous and caring friends out there that will offer more than criticism for your dilemmas



ahh see now
the stock value on good friends just went up ! ( that's not a bad thing )

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home