Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The BoyFriend Affect and Father Time

Now that I found love the boyz come at me hard body with the negative projections

"It aint going to work .. you 're just gonna get hurt. gays can't be faithful"


I think I'm realizing a necessary ingredient for this monogamy recipe is TIMING

Don’t disrespect my father!

there were others I've loved even if I kept it to myself.. Chances are if I was f$#%$&g you consistently or chasing you around I loved you briefly


but the timing was always off
when they didn't love me or vice versa ... In my last relationship I felt I was wooing and seducing the guy far more that they were trying to seduce or impress me .. and even though we eventually took up the mantle of monogamy . It was always tainted by the fact that I had to convince and persuade them

but not now with my baby boy
You see since our attraction was so mutual and so instantaneous a spark that was too beautiful and reciprocal to let fizzle with hesitation

why should I have to wait around for these ignorant pretty bottoms to figure out that just because their boyfriend/date is ugly doesn’t mean he's going to be masculine..

You know how many thugs I bent over and I was their first only because you Homo’s couldn’t see past their look or dick and never even asked them to give up the booty


then afterwards
these ugly MF's always brag and tell me they f$%^$d ya'll then I'm thinking "shit he's ruined to me now " I don’t want to line up after an ugly or common MF

and then I’m supposed to take up with them after they’ve been dicked by every ugly girly boy on the block ?

This pharaoh doesn’t cum after common folk

If my baby f#$#%d around with ugly tops then he's smart enough not to tell me about it !

once I was f#$%kn this guy and DURING SEX he went on and on about various sexcapades..

" yea that time I fucked this kid and his father I met on the train and that time I got fucked on the porta potty and that other time on Superman rollercoaster..."

meanwhile I’m thinking not only are you a slut but you have no standards
I cant wife self described trash
I’m a pharaoh


My New love wasn’t distorted by jealous friends and enemies gossip,money drugs or warped perceptions and rumors we were upfront about who we are from the beginning (jump)


the words NO and wait are against my religion ..but I do hope you all eventually find the love that is blooming inside me ..

already my eyes have relaxed as nobody can match my baby on the sexy category.. It nice to be able to just work, travel and go without thinking of random guys as a potential.. It’s nice to be needed. and yet the best part is have someone who takes an interest in me
that's the very best part

God Bless

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home