Monday, June 25, 2007

I Just Died

I don't know if there are accurate words to describe spiritual events but this is worth the effort

Right before bed one night I casually asked God what it would feel like to die . I figured since i wasn't on my knees God would ignore me much like my repeated requests to fly using my arms or procreate with Alyssa Milano like i do in my dreams

i was simply curious and since i wasn't on my knees at the time i thought god wouldn't give me a second thought


but as i laid down on my comforter a strange thing happened and it was unlike any other near death experience Ive ever read or heard about


the heat emanating from earth (which I had never noticed before) below became cool and the cool of gravity(which I had never noticed before) above became warm and my soul "fell" out of my skin chasing the warmth ..

this change occured as fast as a passing breeze

but when the earth got cold the gravity got hot this combined reversal of temperature and gravity was sudden and yet not disorienting and then Gravity was reversed
my soul fell up toward the heat that was now coming from above and not from earth ..

afraid I wanted to stay with my body but I was amazed to find that my physique was maintained .. I could see my shoulder and arms a transparent grayish blue but still My new transparent body kept its shape and I could feel the heat of the gravity forcing my spirit directly up


it made me think that gravity our bodies and the heat beneath the earth are all connected


the reason why i say this experience was different than those i saw in movies in 80's and described countless books was that I did not get up and leave my body I fell out of my body. Much in the way someone might fall off a large building


it was not a motor function it was not a get up
my shoulders fell up head first and fast and then my shoulders and neck. the inertia was increasing

then for a moment i was a man with two heads the physical still on the pillow looking up without conscience. and the now grayish translucent form that could see and feel the heat of anti-gravity

while emboding this form I could still feel the warm pull of "anti-gravity"
but i didnt dare touch or try to grab anything and I dont know if i would have gone through my ceiling without feeling it.



before my chest and midsection started hurtling into the now warm space pulling from above


I was forcefully pushed back down from my forehead to finish my work here

a whisper "finish" completely my re-acclaimation .. emboldened by a purpose to complete.. but without much inherent power I still find it hard to believe i have anything substantial to contribute .. Why endow a nobody from nowhere with gifts or a purpose to take on a world that makes victims out of noblemen and kings out of villains. How can i do it alone when no one else that surrounds me seems interested?

unlike other astral or near death stories I've heard of
This was different in that my head and chest seemed to fall up it wasn't like i got up or down for that matter

my soul lost gravity and while my body remained bound by the laws of gravity my soul seemed allergic to it



I'm not playing around with that again there's still much ado to satisfy my curiosity right here on the earth . I have a feeling if i would have fallen too far it would have been difficult or impossible to re inhabit or locate my mortal skin

but I wasn't sad to die or very afraid once i saw my physical was intact (Brazilian butt jobs are expensive!)


i just wished I could have gotten to learn/know more about you before I was deported

In any case I'm not afraid of death anymore

You may want to consider that next time you cut me in line

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home