Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Racist Harlem Black Hebrews

You all should be proud of me I got some of the racist Black Hebrews in Harlem to admit Poseidon was Black

if we don't check our own communities them who will?


you know these guys although the hebrew thing may throw you they dress in hand made dark toga like clothing and they are often recklessly unshaven and they dont like whites gays jews mcdonalds and mulattos and they are constantly screaming hateful into microphone on some corner to spread these very innovative and very important ideas

This guy he was all screaming mad on the street talking about white devils and such you know the kind .. So he was screamin into microphone .

And i decided to fake interest .. (yea thats right I do with sex too)

and right after he said

"they dont even know... Jesus was Black" then I said

"and Poseidon was Black" and he repeated it into the microphone
"Poseidon Was Black"

Yes well he kept right on i guess it fit in well with the rest of his nonsensical incoherent jabber I was lunch break so I had do jump but i did get a chance I ask him if he knew who invented the microphone


I wonder if he's figured it out yet
those guys they are so much fun

cotton candy on a freak fast ferris wheel of fun

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home