Monday, July 09, 2007

Affection...

does monogamy come in my size?


last week I had a little party over the Holiday .. the theme was Affection .


my invite stated
"in a world of cold calculated ambition and hostility let affection lead you to me "

I find that my friends and i are very sexual and very social but not very affectionate or compassionate with each other and our lovers . .

so then a friend brought a friend and i looked and him and he looked at me
nothing more to say?

so good so right

and i felt something I havent felt since charly

a rapid familiarity

a connection that spans lifetimes and civilizations

a strong desire to protect and provide

taking over my brain

alas i ended the party and me and my buddy stayed under the covers and played affectionate for days ..
it was unrelenting

we eventually ventured to the bathroom to re enact matrix scenes amisdt bubbles and water

at one point my foot was the bathroom window another on the soap dish up side down round and round in slow

i woke up with his little face tucked into my grasp and it felt good

Now I want him for myself


Did affection start this ?

does it lead inexorably to monogamy ?

Monogamy.. will be my greatest lesson.

to behold and bestow


perhaps I'l be a better man for it

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home