Wednesday, July 11, 2007

O Bestiality and the never ending Shows!

Heterosexual reinforcement

Ugly people flirting is not enticing

Just make me feel glad to have options


In my history class I'm sitting behind this latino guy who only flirts with the broad shouldered pimple covered super sized bleach beast when I’m around .. He always looks back at me to see if I catch him flirting with his thick rolling un-kissable neck ..

(why did i have to grow my hair? everyone assumes im some girly boy with vagina envy- I love women i dont want to be one)

IT’S actually hilarious because he’s too fat for me and I've f%$^%d pretty small girls that were prettier than me …so watching this asymmetrical beast try to make me jealous is like watching national geographic channel


Buts that typical everywhere I go I got guys pointing at average to ugly fat girls and looking a me like don’t you want that ?

Na I like girls that are prettier than me and there are plenty

Why are guys so national geographic when I get in the area..mad girls have confirmed this for me too because damn they are not complete idiots if you weren’t flirting with them until I appear on the train platform or classroom or whatever .. then your basically making moves ALL FOR ME you Gaylord

And that's the way it should be hell I’m usually the only symmetrical one at the national geographic party usually neither the guy or the girl are up to my standards


Meanwhile you disrespect my father Time and that pisses me off ..

I feel sorry for these girls cause these guys are so shook and latently gay … what is it like to have such a cowardly pussy faking like man trying to bag you (actually i do know what that's like)


Courage is masculine

NOT baggy clothes

not immitating Black rappers many of whom I've yacked in the back buddy


No I;ve been fortuante enough to make magic with beautiful girls and if anything I can dig that but with anal in fact had you cowards any courage you might have convinced more strait girls to have sex the way I like … just tell them it’s birth control

But I guess your all afraid they’ll think you’re a fag huh … that’s all it takes to get you lemmings lined up in front of the ocean

Take a note Punk
I’m the real man

I conquered Jupiter and Venus


The o bestiality show
oh my gosh I never seen a fat ass before must be so hard to find?

But you’d think these monkeys found oil in the projects

I can’t be jealous of two wart hogs flirting but I always enjoy a good show. But then they distract from my teacher and my expensive education so I know eventually I’m gonna let them have it ..

Don’t worry ya’ll I have the same passion fighting as I do writing and ill whip that fatty if he tries to get big but that broad shouldered wildebeast might require a harpoon


Isn’t liking a girl that’s way bigger than you kinda GAY.. gayer than me anyway I prefer to be physically in control

let the big guys go for them ..

lil latino we dont think you have a big one just a soft one stop smoking that ishhh and you could press up in a form fitter like i do to my baby

and stop the Obestiality show
it s even less effective now that my man is 200 times better looking than the guy in my class and a million times prettier than that wide backed wilde-b%*^%*^ch

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home