Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dont stop the love

now my former flames are lighting me up

"you're gonna be the one that cheats and I feel bad for that boy .... you're the one who timing was f)*&8k up ...who the f&45k is charly?"


the loves of christmas past ...

cant you understand the magic inherent with this current current situation

I just wanted to have an innovative invite but looking back at it

it's more like a cry for love I called out for affection and i recibre un regalo=received a gift

but you need to understand that doesn't diminish the love i had for and have for you

you see I love for real so when i love i still love you even if you are not with me even if you're not my possession .. Possession only has to do with who i will be intimate and affectionate with but I still want the happiness success stability and love i wanted for you when I was possessive and intimate with you so here is and ode to the guys and girls i loved and loved me

cristina -- dam you cheated on me when i took you from a girl to woman

bianca-- you deserve better than me at 15 i wasn't man enuff now im more than enuff

Ivonne-so brainy and funny a gift to mankind

maria-I had crushed on you since cristina and on prom night I wanted that fever to last forever

charly - My first Boy my biggest sacrifice.my greatest victim

Angel-your the one i trust the most i could trust you with anything

Gabriel-my beautiful baby babbles i sacrificed a lot for you home and friends but you were too independent to be controlled by me? but not by brandy whiskey and bacardi


Miguel - Bootilicious to the 10 power but after gabe im not fighting alcohol for control


Juan-my timing F(&*^(&$k up what could've have been really beautiful that's my fault but i got your back no matter what

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home