Monday, August 06, 2007

Attracted to Denial

I had some friends over and i heard a few things out of the ordinary i thought i might share it with you .. A friend of a friend brought over a young man from Italy with heavy Italian accent and a impressive rear end. Geovanni

Geo was young 24 dressed like a Euro and didn't know the meaning of shy
immediately he decides he will roll the sheets with me but not my BF and says so to the tune of Beethoven's 5th

Clearly my boy is now offended..particularly because Geo was supposed to be the aggressive,,but wait there's more

My friend Raymond comes by and Of course Geo can't find his wallet so as we all begin excavating the sheets and pillows and crates (I don't have much furniture anymore..since the fire)

but not even 3 minutes into the search Geo tells Raymond "I don't like you i dont like your look they way you just sittin there"

when i pressed geo to apologize he threatened to leave .. which was probably best since his friend; the submissive had to run and errand and never returned to pick him up .. so when I start to ask Geo about where he lives.. He had mentioned earlier that he was staying in hells kitchen .. he said he could not go back there because he had stolen a lot of stuff from his friend.. so now im doing a mental inventory check and trying to figure out what to do with this guy he's pissed off my Bf and my friends. Who would take in a cute booty with a lot of mouth but me? Yet my house is at capacity .. i have knack for turning boys into responsible men Yet I couldn't really help Geo (especially if he hated being controlled because I'm a bit controlling ..diplomatic but I'll make decisions on another man's ponder periods.. But it was late and he was intoxicated so i convinced my bf to stay with him when i went to work and i got a very muscular friend to stay there and see to it nothing crazy went down ..


but the night was crazy we talked about our kinky sexual taboos..

the young thing came up ..I'm not into really young even under 20 guys .. i feel i would be abusing or manipulating them even unintentionally

" My ex's could really take this D#%$K." (see how easy it is)

Considering I'm the older brother with younger siblings there some extra reasoning for my stance ..

"so geo do you like to kiss?"-me
"aaah kiess kiess .. I kiss my cat you want me ..you want to f*^%^ me"--funniest line

"I've never heard of someone incorporating their mother into their fantasies?"-me
"yes a well she just want to have sex but she can not because of religion all my friend would want her..yes, it turns me on .."

"cant you feel the power of war between us .. Italian versus Puerto Rican who is sexier .."(that was border line hot but race wars are so 80's)


lunchtime my BF calls and said that they are about to fight and he's not leaving till either I or the police arrive .. I had to go home for lunch .. I was supposed to get my hair braided ..... You havent seen and angrier bro with an afro since Warriors.. I pulled geo out the house disappointed because i thought he could be rehabbed into someone he could love again .. and i felt bad about that

But i had to let the boy know who was in control
so i started gettn in on him
about the way he was living and the importance of trust


"Trust ..it's worth it's weight in gold"-makes no sense but you wont forget it

he was resigned to misery
" You're life is like a car riding along the streets and you're trapped in the trunk.. do you want to drive?"

suppose he had it with my lecture and conjecture
and started to rise up

"Im' no t with you to talk .You are talking talking talk talk talk like a faggots"
then he was brought down power grip

"There's a lot of power in trust ."

so i had to take to the wheel


in the scheme of my life Geo could be some marginal character i would forget in a few weeks .. But the absurdity revealed a very valuable lesson.


1 im saving the crazy episodes for the weekend

2 while you should help your friends ..It really isn't worth it if they don't want to do better for themselves..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home