Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Eye Contact

Well i was raised to avoid eye contact especially with men ..


and men hardly ever ever look me in the eye
you can't think your beautiful when people always look away from you especially those you're attracted to . . it took 2 decades me going accross the oceans before anyone ever told me seriously that I was attractive .. thats why i hand out compliments they're free and they are the best gifts..

But one day while speaking to a friend I was

branded a certified slickster
"You know i talk to you and talk to you and you never look me in the eye. I get the feeling you're not really listening to me "

Isnt it wierd to talk on someones face and look them in the eye
til this day i still get claustrophobic it's like i feel seated

I wonder if its a native new york thing

how many people have approriated this anti social behavior just because so many kids get killed for that in our savage vicinities
When is is appropriate to make eye contact and how much exchange really happens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home