Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hunger... My Best Friend

I knew Hunger way back in the day when he was just still a boy named D.

he's been though lot's of changes and called many things but his attitude remained the same

I remember Hunger used to pick fights with me everyday when we had fourth period math class together ..

Hunger never had any apologies

When there's tea with no bread, cereal with no milk, mayo with no meat you just have to be creative

yet every now (if you have the stomach for it) and then you may still get to watch the well bread and fed tread the RED and accept awards on the notion of creativity

While lost in the woods with my first girlfriend Hunger nearly made savages out of us

Hunger never had any consideration

i always used to think that when i got big i would be free from hunger

i would be so big i could chase hunger out of the shadows of the forgotten and beyond



Once empowered i would have consideraton and empathy for those effected by the Bold irrational temper of hunger

But ....Instead of chasing Hunger I had to run from it

I ran until i arrived at the precipace of satisfaction only to realise that satisfaction had no interest in Hunger as the north pole has no interest in the equator

I tried to convince satisfaction that hunger hurts and it's on the move and satisfaction remained thoroughly self concerned

While hunger may be painful ... I now awknowledge my love hate relationship with it


it helped me to embrace the attributes of the enlightened spirit to make the world better not simply Myself..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home