Thursday, August 09, 2007

In the business.

I've noticed this pattern where although I'm really attracted to pretty guys with an ovular soft symmetrical faces like myself .. they always need coercion


I remember how i met my last pretty boy.. ahh young love

"No that is heat in my pocket and you are comin with me. draper grab his ass. hold em hole em "

too bad that those dates always end with a splash in Hudson river

But I always attract these muscle face guys with the strong jaw and/or ample facial hair ..

so as I was coming from my boy Draperz this muscle face guy started puling on his crotch as he passed me.. It wasnt a lot of pulling and he was very sexy .. Dark and smooth 20 something and towering he looked sharp too carved out of Onyx .. But i was rushin to get to Vedou's


Me draper and vedou (both are actually heterosexual..lord knows I've tried) the original Godfathers of a local community group dedicated to furthering the goals of the underprivileged.


so I couldn't look or really respond but as i passed him another guy walking behind me asked the Onxy mystery man that I just passed

"Yo you got a problem with your zipper ?"

( just like that )

you know the whole world seems to have an issue with gay sex

that's how freakin good it is !!

I cant imagine going out of my way to stop some frivolous flirtation in fact im often forced to endure parodies of such flirtations ugly heterosexuals getting all national geographic
whenever im on sight


maybe that why DL guys are oh so so scared .. But I'm Not

(Cant shake me :)


If that guy had said that to me and yes I do grab my crotch at pretty boys too. I would have said ..

" yea my hands are little slippy maybe you can help me since you all in it ..You can get a better grip on it if get down on your kneepads and use your teeth "

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home