Thursday, September 20, 2007

I was speaking with a comedian from SNL the othernight . One whom I enjoy and have respect for. I was telling her that I prefer to write comedy for the challenge of it .

"It's harder to write comedy than drama.. But I usually write comedies"= me

"No it's harder for you to write comedy." (Was that an insult B%$^%ch I'm a quick witted NY city born boy i can can go toe to talon with the best of them..but she continued)= her

You probably find it easier to write comedy cause you're used to it "

"No I find drama ubiquitous (i think i lost her on that word) it's everywhere. Turn on CNN ..therefore if it's every where and busy and cheap it's like the guys I left to be with my current man who been locked up and kept away from the grime i first entertained letting him wallow into."


"yea this mysery man I'm starting to believe he's a symptom of your psychosis."
(that was kind funny...B%$^%ch)

"You won't be meeting him nor will any more people.. until i'm sure he wont say anything embarassing."

"What could he possibly say"


"Well he said he doesn't watch the news or pay attention to anything current events politics nothin ..yet he wants me to watch drama cartoons, Voyager 9 and all this Fake sci- fi drama crap. yet when im telling him about the real Andromeda and how galaxies are cannibalistic ..that drama totally escapes his interest ..Dont you know we're going to be swallowed whole in a matter of mellenia"


"And you said you don't do Drama." (I hate comediennes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home